Laser Instrumentation Award Requirements
Nominators must complete a nominee submission by April 30th each year with the following:
- Statement identifying the specific work or achievement to be recognized.
- Description of the significant aspects of nominees’ career and technical accomplishment(s) that qualify Nominee for Award, including the impact of the work, as well as other related accomplishments; publications, patents, etc.
- Proposed Award Citation: (Word Count: 20)
- Nominee’s curriculum vita (Maximum of three pages)
- Endorsements: A minimum of two, maximum of three endorsement letters are required and must be submitted by the endorsers by the nomination deadline. The nominator cannot be an endorser.