Drives Humanitarian Initiatives
Leveraging photonic technologies to create a better world
Enhances STEM Education
Providing pre-university STEM outreach & student travel grants
Champions Diversity & Inclusion
Empowering women & underrepresented groups
The IEEE Photonics Fund at work...
- 2018 Student Travel Grant Program for IEEE Photonics Society Summer Topicals Meeting Series
- 2018 IEEE Photonics Conference Student, Young Professionals, and Women in Photonics Travel Grants
- 2018: Rebuilding Puerto Rico via partnership with the Puerto Rico Photonics Institute
- 2018: Sponsoring students worldwide to attend the International Day of Light facilitated by the International Association of Physics Students
- 2017 Student Travel Grant Program
- 2017 Women in Photonics Travel Grant Program
The IEEE Photonics Society, in partnership with the IEEE Foundation, is proud to announce the establishment of the IEEE Photonics Society Fund. As the philanthropic arm of IEEE, the IEEE Foundation inspires the generosity of donors so it may enable programs that enhance tech access, literacy and education, as well as support the IEEE professional community. With donor support, the IEEE Foundation strives to be a leader in transforming lives through the power of technology and education. The IEEE Foundation is qualified under U.S. Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). Charitable contributions to the IEEE Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law in the United States. For other countries, please check with your local tax advisors.
To learn more, visit: www.ieeefoundation.org